Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday's Wisdom by Cal

We wrote 2 paragraphs at school during writing today! One paragraph was about traveling west in a covered wagon. The second was about living on the prairie. We practiced indenting our paragraphs. We started with a main idea, and then we wrote details. In art class we painted grass and sky on our spooky landscapes. We decided to make a BIG balloon in the shape of a ghost as an inflatable street art project with Mrs. Fuglestad. We talked about family life on the prairie and learned what prairie children did for fun.. Did you know they made toys out of wood? The girls made dolls out of corn husks. In math we practiced frames and arrows.

Bye-bye!
Cal

6 comments:

  1. the computor forgot my acount...oh well i can at least use anonymous

    i'll bring my books tomarow


    danny

    a.k.a danman

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great problem solver, Danny! I'm happy you are back in your commenting mode! Now can you tell me what you would do if your covered wagon got stuck in the mud?

    :) Miss O'Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi great job Cal! I'm so excited for the book report!!!Ava Domlija

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would put grass on the whell and push the wagon

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing great at blogger Cal!!! I am probably comment on the blog today!!!!!!!!!Ava Domlija

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danny, make sure to put the grass in front of/under the wheel! You are such a good listener during class!

    Ava, I'm so excited that YOU are so excited for the book report! I think it will be so much fun to see everyone's projects tomorrow, I can't wait! Thank you for all of your happy comments, I love them!

    :) Miss O'Sullivan

    ReplyDelete