Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts by Ria

Today was the last day of our week at school. We took our quizzes in DOL, Grammar, and Spelling. We practiced word work before taking our spelling test. We had PE and Music. In PE we played Battleship. We have to try to knock the other team's pins down that surrounded their battleship. In music we sang new Halloween songs! In social studies we learned more about how the Potowatomi used the land to survive, and how they had to leave this area because of the Indian Removal Act. We packed our covered wagons and headed west!

Have a nice sunny weekend!
Ria

9 comments:

  1. Hi it's Isobel I wish i could be at school tomorrow. And another great job Ria!;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ria, I think you are doing a good job at the blog.
    From, Will

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Isobel! I wish you were with me at school today too! Have a super fun long weekend!

    Hello Will! I loved seeing your first comment on the blog! Thank you for such a nice compliment for Ria. I wonder who our next blogger will be?!

    :) Miss O'Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it's AvaD seemed like you guys had fun at school I wish we had school today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ava! I wish we had school today, too! I am going to miss you guys over the long weekend. I hope you were able to get outside and enjoy this beautiful day. See you Tuesday!

    :) Miss O'Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait to see who the next blogger will be. Ria was an awesome blogger!Who do you think will be next blogger?Ava Domlija

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, maybe it will be you, Ava! We'll find out soon!!

    :) Miss O'Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe it will be me. See you on Tuesday can't wait! AvaD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi this is Ria.
    Thanks everybody for the comments. I really enjoyed being the class blogger. I'm looking forward to see who the next blogger will be.
    I can't wait to see you tomorrow at school.
    Ria

    ReplyDelete