Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday's Fun!

Today was a great day! We went on a field trip to the Arlington Heights Police Station. It was a nice walk. We got to go in the jail! We learned its good to use your words when there's trouble. We should always tell the truth. We should never touch a gun. It was Margaret's star student day! Her mom, dad and her little sister Charlotte came to school! Her experiment was really good.

What was your favorite part of the field trip?

Have a good weekend!
:) Macy

8 comments:

  1. My Favorite part of the field trip was when we whent in the jail.it was so much fun.
    Amaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Favorite part was the shooting range.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part was the shooting rage. It smelled like plastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amaya! I'm so glad you enjoyed the field trip, thank you for posting a comment!

    Drew- how did I know you would like the shooting range?! :)

    Macy, it did have an interesting smell, didn't it? I thought it was neat to see the new computer they use to scan fingerprints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is Macy G. My favorite part of the field trip was going in jail. So many people are posting on the blog. I really enjoyed being the blogger. Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi its Ava D.My favorite part was going in jail. I want to the next blogger I hope I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Macy G., you did a fabulous job as our blogger! You reminded us of all of the important highlights of the week. Thank you for a job well done!!

    Hi Ava D.! The jail was interesting, wasn't it? I didn't know that the men's cells were different from the women's cells. I can't wait until you are our blogger, you will do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a sleepover yesterday!!!!!!! I also went to a birthday party !!!!!My favorite part on the field trip was the training room!!!!! Macy did great being blogger, right? I hope I get to be blogger soon!! Isobel

    ReplyDelete