Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday's Fun by PJ

Today was a busy day at school. First we did our personal narratives. We published and illustrated them. We searched on google for 4 different landmarks. We found where they are and an interesting fact about each one. The ones we searched were: Mount Rushmore, The Grand Canyon, The Statue of Liberty, and The Washington Monument. We visited the library. We watched a Brainpop video on National Landmarks. Then we used Google Earth to fly to them and learn more about them. In math we learned about inches and centimeters. We measured our desk, chair, and the classroom door. We are about to share a few presentations before we get ready for home. (Danny blabberized Mount Rushmore, and I created a power point presentation on the Lincoln Memorial! I am going to present it tomorrow!)

See you tomorrow!
PJ

5 comments:

  1. My class worked very hard today! Thank you for another great post, PJ! Here is a quiz question to think about: Of all of the landmarks we are learning about, which would you most like to visit, and why?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's Ava W. and Ava D. I Ava W. would like to visit Statue of Liberty because she is very pretty and New York Harbor is my dream place to go. Me Ava D. would like to visit the Statue of Liberty too because I want to go to New York and because she's cool.
    One day i'm going to New York and to see the Statue of Liberty.

    Ava D. and Ava W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I'm back on the blog! I would like to visit the Washington Monument because I could go inside for free(says will)and get a great view.



    Danman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Danny! Washington Monument all the way! Also, because I could run up 821 stairs and I can ride down in the elevator. I would also like to visit the Statue of Liberty because I think it looks cool. I think PJ is doing a good job on the blog.

    Will out

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know will,gateway arch looks prety cool, too.




    danny

    ReplyDelete