Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday's Wisdom by Madison



This morning we worked on our Persuasive Posters. Luckily most of us got done! We had a Shelter in Place drill this morning. It helped us practice what to do in case of a Tornado! We went into the hall and protected our head with our hands. We took a grammar review to see if we could use all of the words we have been practicing in Unit 4. Then we had lunch. The kids had pancakes and ham, and Dominos pizza! I had Johnny's Beef as a special treat with my dad. I got to play outside for a little bit. It was so nice outside today! After lunch we had art class. We made a Lorax! We finished reading Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing. Guess what, Fudge ate Dribble, Peter's turtle! There was a happy ending though, when Peter got a brand new dog. He named it Turtle. In math we practiced equivalent fractions! We learned that 1/2 = 2/4= 3/6. We learned that 1/4 = 2/8!

That's all for now!
Madison

1 comment:

  1. Morning Madison! It's mom. I made it to Ohio ok. You math wisdom is pretty cool. I hope you have a wonderful day and I will see you tomorrow. Love you Mom. XoXoXo

    ReplyDelete