Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Tuesday! By PJ

Today we had LMC and we got to see everybody's finished commercials. The commercials were about each of the territories in Australia. My territory was Tasmania, and my commercial turned out great! (Soon they will be linked to the blog!) Another territory I would like to visit after watching the commercials is Queensland, because I would want to see the Great Barrier Reef. We also learned about writing a book review today. We each read a short story in the classroom to ourselves to write our book review about. When we were done reading, we began our review of the book. I read a book about Pinky and Rex. We also started reading a new story, its the one that comes after Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing- its called "Super Fudge!" In math we practiced comparing the size of fractions. I would rather watch 1/2 of my favorite show than 1/3!

Have a great night!
PJ

1 comment:

  1. Loved the commercials..Great job guys!

    Mrs.Schultz

    ReplyDelete