Sunday, June 16, 2013

Our last day!

What a terrific year we had together! I hope you are already having so much fun this summer! Just a few things I would like for you to remember....
1) YES you worked hard this year! Way to go! But do NOT forget to work on your summer packet here and there to keep your brain from getting mushy!
2) Books are fun! Read, and read often! You are ready to read Charlotte's Web on your own now! Maybe you'd like to start your own little summer reading club with your old classmates?!
3) You can still practice your math facts at xtramath.org and comment on your kidblog. I'd love to hear how your summer is going!
4) Know that you are an AMAZING GROUP OF KIDS and I am so proud of all of your hard work this year! Come back and visit! I miss you guys already!

Have a wonderful summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment