Friday, December 16, 2011

Its time for Winter Break! by Dominic







We had our classroom book exchange today! Everyone brought a book wrapped from home. We all got a number and then we picked books from the center of the circle one by one. When everyone had a book, we unwrapped them! It was fun to see our new books!

Today was Owen Schneider's star student day! His mom and his little brother Ben came to do his experiment with him. They mixed water and milk, and then turned off the lights. They shined a flashlight on the cups and the mixture looked blue! Mrs. Schneider read us a story called, Auntie Claus!

We cleaned and Cloroxed our desks before winter break so they are all clean when we come back. We watched Arthur's Christmas. All of the holidays we learned about were in that movie, including Kwanzaa and Hanukkah and Christmas!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome job Dominic!!!!! I miss you Miss O'Sullivan. What is the quiz question. Have a great Christmas!!!! Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ava! Thank you for your message! I'm glad we can keep in touch through the blog over the winter break :) Quiz question... Can you tell me the name of the shapes that have 3,4,5 and 6 sides? What are all of these shapes known as? Happy holidays to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Triangle, quadrangle, pentagon, and hexagon. Is that right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely correct, Ava! Way to go! I can't get anything past you!! I hope your winter vacation has gotten off to an excellent start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has. How is your winter vacation going?

    See you soon!!! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi it is the Ava's!!!!!!! We are having a lot of fun over winter break!!!!! What have you been doing over winter vacation? Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!!!


    Love,
    the Ava's (or Ava D and Ava W.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you give me and Ava W another quiz question?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ava #1 and Ava #2! I'm so glad you girls are having fun together! I am heading to Chicago today to see a show with my family! What have you girls been doing to keep busy?
    A quiz question... Here goes!
    What do Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa all have in common? (Hint... There are many things!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi miss O. I hope you had a great xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. p.s. hope you had good time in Chicago. Miss you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Miss Kayleigh! The show in Chicago was very cute! We all had such a fun time. I hope you are having so much fun during your winter break! Can you believe 2012 is almost here?! I miss you too! See you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I was just in Chicago a couple of days ago!!!!! I went ice skating in Chicago. Did you have a nice Christmas? I went ice skating with friends a different day.

    Bye I will see you soon in 2012!!!!
    I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete